[Plugins-writers] user&pass

From: christian houle (funkbass@private)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 11:51:12 PST

    Hello,

    is there a way or an existing plugin that permits you to scan local users of
    a windows system & then try to get access with them (netbios/smb).

    ex:

    it would grab the list of local users & try the username & password as the
    same thing to get access.

    I understand that there is plugin that grabs the local users accounts.

    I dont want to reinvent the wheel ...