[Plugins-writers] Help - smb_netsend.nasl

From: c.houle@private
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 13:16:20 PDT

All,

I'm in the process of writing a script that will net send a vulnerable
windows PC a small message if the messenger service is active of course.

Anyways, I'm having problems getting the body of the message across, the
pop up header works fine (Message from MrNASL to vulnerablehost on
date). If anybody has experience in coding raw SMB packets please feel
free to help and\or point me in the right direction. Thanks,

Regards,
--
Christian Houle