Re: [Plugins-writers] nessus current date

From: Michel Arboi (mikhail@private)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 07:18:16 PDT

On Fri Sep 10 2004 at 15:51, c.houle@private wrote:

> Is there an existing function in Nessus such as get_host_ip but instead,
> returns current time & date?

There are gettimeofday (returns a float as a string!) and unixtime
(returns an integer), but what's the relationship with get_host_ip ??

> I've looked in both NASL manuals & grep in existing plug-ins.

http://michel.arboi.free.fr/nasl2ref/node45.html#1520

IIRC, they were not introduced in Nessus 2.0.0 so your script should check
if they are defined. e.g.
if (! defined_func("gettimeofday")) exit(0);