[Plugins-writers] plugin that displays contents of Run, RunOnce, etc

From: Scott Sibert (ppcxws@private)
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 06:00:12 PDT

Hello all.

I like that there is a check (10430) that lets me know if Run,
RunOnce, and others are writeable [sic] by users who are not in the
admin group.  I do not know how to do this, but would anyone else like
to also see the contents of those registry groups?  Very often viruses
put themselves in there to autostart and seeing the contents of those
keys would greatly help knowing what is running on there that
shouldn't be running.

--Scott