Re: [Plugins-writers] Re: plugin that displays contents of Run, RunOnce, etc

From: Scott Sibert (ppcxws@private)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 13:33:55 PDT

Yea!!  I've taken your script and made it run through the interface.
I copied/pasted the top part from another SMB Registry script, giving
myself a fake NessusID of 999901 (temporarily).  It is successfully
reading those HKLM keys!   :-)

I am now going to try to open the HKU (thanks for the new function!)
and read all of the Users' Run keys.  Does anyone know if there is a
good existing plugin that I can use as an example of reading through a
list of registry keys and then for each one read through another set?

Thanks for everyone's help!
--Scott