Re: [Plugins-writers] new script: errors closing registry, opening hku

From: Scott Sibert (ppcxws@private)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 07:37:34 PDT

Oof!  I sure did.  Thanks Renaud.  I added it and, voila! no errors.
So I uncommented these lines:

handle = registry_open_hku(soc:soc, uid:uid, tid:tid, pipe:pipe);

entries = get_key_contents(key:"S-1-5-20");

No displayed results.  Changing the "entries" line:

entries = registry_enum_key(soc:soc, uid:uid, tid:tid, pipe:pipe, reply:handle);

No displayed results.  I've looked at the "crawl" function from
smb_hotfixes.nasl but I don't understand how it is reading the entries
(the folders in the left-side of regedit).

May I have some more help please?
Thanks.
--Scott