Re: [Plugins-writers] Scripting local security checks

From: David Jacoby (dj@private)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 05:20:21 PST

Hi George,

thanx for your email, this is a problem because buf shouldent have the
value -1, im not testing anything weird, all i want to do is execute some
normal commands on the remote host such as "id", and "ps". Just to test
and it works on some scripts and others not at all.

Then somtimes they really got executed and i got an correct value in buf
but this is random. Really weird.

What does it meen with "Syntax error with set_kb_item()"? There is nothing
strange in the code.

((David))