[Plugins-writers] ssh plugin not working?

From: Boris Wolf (b.wolf@dn-systems.de)
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 15:02:45 PST

Hi,

I experience the following strange issue when running the "local checks"
plugin (ssh_get_info.nasl):

1. The first time I run the plugin everything works fine. I receive a
report showing me the output of "uname -a".

2. If I run the script a second time I get an empty report and nothing
happens.

3. Running the script a thrid time causes a seg fault causing the client
to crash. I get the following messages:

Connection closed by server (SIGPIPE caught)

send: Broken pipe
[4406] fcntl(F_GETFL) : Bad file descriptor

Once I restart Nessus server and client I can start over again.
I'm using public key authentication. Up until recently this used to
work perfectly well for me. Does anyone experience the same
problem? Any ideas are welcome...

Boris