[Plugins-writers] need some help

From: zze-TOHIER Elouan FTRD-DRHG-REN (elouan.tohier@private)
Date: Fri Dec 17 2004 - 07:20:48 PST

Hi everyone I'm a training in France Telecom company in the Research &
Development Department in France and I use Nessus which the most
powerfull vulnerabilities scanner. I'm writing a scanner port plugin
which will be more powerfull than nmap. But I'm not a heavy developper
and I'd like you to see what's wrong with the beginning of my plugin
'cause I can't compilate it! I hope somedy speak French in your
community to ask me because i'don't speak English very well so don't pay
pay attention to my writing.

				thanks

					Elouan Tohier

#Ce script a ete ecrit par Elouan Tohier <elouan.tohier@private>;
#
#
if(description)
{
 script_id(18523);
 script_version("$Revision: 1.00 $");
 name["english"] = "MoreDat";
 script_name(english:name["english"]);
 desc["english"] = "
Ce plugin vous donne plus d'infos sur l'hote cible.

Facteur de risque : Absent";

 script_description(english:desc["english"]);
 summary["english"] = "Obtenir des infos sur une machine en mode passif.";
 script_summary(english:summary["english"]);
 script_category(ACT_SCANNER);
 script_copyright(english:"Ce script a ete ecrit par Elouan Tohier.");
 family["english"] = "Ports scanners";
 script_family(english:family["english"]);
 script_require_ports(23);
 exit(0);

name = get_host_name;
addr = get_host_ip;
info = "Nom NetBios de la machine cible: (" + name + "), adresse IP: (" + addr + ")";
security_note(data:info);

i = 1;
for(i = 1;i <= 65535;i++)
	{rep = get_port_state;
	 info = "Le port est ouvert";
	 if(rep)security_note(port:i, data:info);
	}

#
#On fait le listing des ports ouverts sur la machine cible
#