[Plugins-writers] Users in the Admin group - Script ID 10902

From: Anubis Tut (anubis1k@private)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 09:33:07 PST

I can not seem to get script "Users in the Admin group" (10902) to work.
The target machines are WindowsXP, Windows 2000, and 2003.
The account that is configured as the SMB username does have read
access to the registry...  other types of scans (MS04-038, etc) work
perfectly.

I am using batch mode, as well as the UN*X gui, see both scripts
execute in nessusd.messages, yet do not receive any data back from the
script in the reports.

It appears that a prereq of a prereq is snmp_lanman_users.  I have the
appropriate SNMP community defined, and I can see it doing user
lookups over SNMP during the scan.

I have reran the scan with increased verbosity to no avail.

Does anyone have any insight into this?