[Plugins-writers] Nikto results, trusted script debugging

From: Sullo (sullo@private)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 12:48:27 PST

As a few people have posted recently, I'm not getting Nikto results in the
Nessus reports. I have confirmed (via Nikto debugs and Nessus logs) that it's
running and finishing, but nothing in the output. Looking at the NASL, I don't
see any reason it shouldn't work...

Did I miss an email about a resolution of this issue (I searched but couldn't
find one)?

Also, is there a way to modify (for debugging) trusted NASL scripts, and have
them still run?

Thanks
Sullo

--