[Plugins-writers] Plugin 11812, broken link

From: Stefano Avagliano (savagliano@private)
Date: Tue Sep 13 2005 - 03:39:36 PDT

Hi all
    I've noticed that the link suggested as a possible solution in the
description part of the plugins 11812 (ePolicy Orchestrator multiple
issues) is actually broken.

Since It takes more than few minutes to find some useful information
on McAfee site, I'd like to share this info with the list:

Broken link: http://www.nai.com/us/promos/mcafee/epo_vulnerabilities.asp
My hint: http://www.networkassociates.com/us/downloads/updates/hotfixes.asp

In this link you can find info on McAfee patch and hotfix, in order to
check if there are new patch for ePolicy Orchestrator.

Just my 2 cents :-)