Re: [Plugins-writers] Command line scan

From: Duane Fletcher (fletcherduane@private)
Date: Wed Oct 12 2005 - 12:55:26 PDT

Thank you for the reponse(s).  I was hoping for a solution that allowed
nessus to be used as more of an inline scan.  I ned to scan the systems one
at a time when they connect.   Nasl worked great since I could run it with a
single IP address on the command line and then take additional actions based
on the "Success" response.

Can nessus take stdin for the IP address to scan?
Can the output of nessus be sent to stdout?
Can nasl be configured to enable dependencies?

Thanks!