FW: [Plugins-writers] how to convert binary file to text file ?

From: ??(Allen) (jtm@private)
Date: Mon Nov 14 2005 - 06:40:49 PST

Hi Rich,

I want to read metabase.bin from Microsoft IIS5.0 and chech its
configuration .
Metabase.bin is a binary file which stores the configuration for IIS4.0
or IIS5.0
I need to convert it to text format to check the configuration.

Allen

PS: IIS6.0 replace metabase.bin to Metabase.xml and MBSchema.xml and
both of them are text files.