Re: [Plugins-writers] Need help to write a plugin

From: Renaud Deraison (deraison@private)
Date: Tue Nov 29 2005 - 08:59:27 PST

On Nov 29, 2005, at 11:55, George A. Theall wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 11:17:39PM +0800, ??(Allen) wrote:
>
>> I need help to write a plugin that can call external program.
>> For example, write a plugin to execute the "dir" command under the
>> windows DOS mode or execute the "ls -a" command on the Linux ?
>> Is it possible to do it ?
>
> NASL plugins that run external programs need to be signed using the
> private key corresponding to nessus_org.pem, which Renaud controls.

Or you can set the option "nasl_no_signature_check" to "yes" in
nessusd.conf (*)

To answer your question, if you want to execute a local command (on
the nessusd host) you'd do :

args = make_list("ls, "-a");
result = pread(cmd:"ls", argv:args);
display(results);

				-- Renaud

(*) support for multiple keys is coming by the way