[Plugins-writers] Trying to upload a custom plugin

From: Ryan Petti (rpetti@integration-partners.com)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2006 - 07:16:16 PDT

I'm trying to upload a plugin into Nessus but can't seem to get it to
show up in the available plugins list.  I've tried through the Nessus
Console interface using the "Upload Plugin" option and tried manually
copying the it into the plugins directory and restarted the service to
no avail.  I've also double checked that the server is set to accept
uploaded plugins.  Am I missing something?

Thanks

Ryan