RE: [Plugins-writers] From perl to nasl

From: J. M. Seitz (jms@private)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2007 - 07:55:37 PST

Then I suggest you learn them! :)

JS

-----Original Message-----
From: plugins-writers-bounces@private
[mailto:plugins-writers-bounces@private] On Behalf Of
maurom2000@private
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 12:16 AM
To: plugins-writers
Subject: [Plugins-writers] From perl to nasl

I've already wrote this mail to nessus@private

Is there somebody who can help me? I'm Mauro Monti from Italy and for my
university studies I need to put the perl code from Metasploit (file .pm) in
the Nessus plugin (file nasl), translating from perl to nasl. It will be
enough for my university studies to put into the nasl plugin the part of the
perl exploit that shuts down the RRAS Windows service. I don't know nor perl
neither nasl.

Thank you very much in advance
Mauro Monti