FC: IMC responds to post about FBI visit and court gag order

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 13:51:33 PDT

    **********

    Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 12:30:23 -0700
    From: Micah Anderson <micahat_private>
    To: Declan McCullagh <declanat_private>
    Cc: wdcowleyat_private
    Subject: Re: FBI raids Seattle journalist collective, delivers gag order

    ARG! You have no idea how much I laughed when I read the Seattle PI story,
    it is so grossly inaccurate it HURTS. Don't worry, the IMC has not been
    raided, nothing has been taken, the FBI did visit, but DAMN people freak out
    about the most random rumors... Please make it known that this PI article is
    so full of errors it cannot be trusted ("Sherry" - they can't even spell her
    name right), we are speaking with the PI for a retraction and corrections.

    Micah
    IMC