FC: Doonesbury highlights worker fired over map of Arctic caribou

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 15:11:38 PDT

    Today's Doonesbury:
    http://www.doonesbury.com/strip/dailydose/index.htm

    Excerpt: "He made a map of Alaskan caribou calving sites that happen to be
    where the Bushes want to drill. His superiors apparently thought it was
    political. The caribou are Democrats? I'd have said independents, but I'm
    no expert."

    Background:
    http://www.politechbot.com/cgi-bin/politech.cgi?name=caribou