FC: Worm searches for "child porn" filenames, alerts the cops

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 05:56:36 PDT

    A number of politechnicals have sent this or a similar story along, so here
    it is. Other news coverage of this nasty bit of programming (next up: A
    worm that *deposits* chlid pornography on your hard drive and alerts the
    FBI) is here:

    http://www.newscientist.com/dailynews/news.jsp?id=ns9999802
    http://cbc.ca/cgi-bin/templates/view.cgi?/news/2001/05/30/worm_porn010530
    http://www.newsbytes.com/news/01/166164.html