FC: More on Nader, privacy hypocrisy, globalization, and Cato

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 20:15:39 PDT

    [Jamie Love, who works for Ralph Nader, wrote to me to stress that Public
    Citizen does not necessarily speak for Nader. This came up in Aaron's
    article. Jamie says that Nader started Public Citizen in 1970 and is
    considered close to it and has long relationships with the top people
    there, but has no official connection. Apparently Public Citizen resorted
    to stressing this no-official-link in a letter to their Democratic
    supporters who were upset over Nader's presidential bid in 2000. --Declan]

    *********