FC: Patrick Gunkel on automated face recognition as police monomania

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 06:52:17 PDT

    [Patrick is an interesting fellow. You can see some of his work at
    http://ideonomy.mit.edu/. As for automated face recognition, this is the
    most important privacy issue confronting us today (yes, more so than what
    happens when you give your email address to flooze.com and it goes
    bankrupt, sigh). --Declan]

    *******