FC: Maine's attorney general crusades against online pharmacies

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 11:57:20 PDT

    [Ah, we helpless consumers barely survived before enterprising folks like
    Seven Rowe arrived to protect us from ourselves. I don't know about you,
    but I was about planning to order a gallon of Blistex and use it as a
    dessert topping. Perhaps Mr. Rowe will realize that foreign travel permits
    Americans to buy drugs without U.S. government supervision and take the
    appropriate steps to restrict it. What's next, some entreprenurial
    politician telling us how many drinks we're allowed to have on airplanes?
    --Declan]

    *********