FC: Gary Condit reportedly backs down, lets eBay auction proceed

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 21:09:43 PDT

    Previous Condit stories (including the eBay auction report) from the archives:
    http://www.politechbot.com/cgi-bin/politech.cgi?name=condit

    -Declan

    *******

    Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 08:26:35 -0700
    From: "Da'ud X Mohammed" <webmasterat_private>
    To: declanat_private
    Subject: [Fwd: condit levy news]

    Hullo Declan,

    While the Chandra Levy Gary Condit story has (nearly) died on the
    Internet vine as a romance gone terribly wrong, here's what's left of
    the Condit being a jerk story...

    wa-salaam

    dxm

    *********