FC: Joab Jackson on current state of electronic fingerprinting

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 06:14:18 PDT

    *********

    From: Joab Jackson <jjacksonat_private>
    To: "'declanat_private'" <declanat_private>
    Subject: Thought you'd be interested in this . .
    Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 10:14:58 -0400

    Declan,

    Thought you'd be interested in this story I did for Washington Technology on
    the state of the electronic fingerprinting industry. We don't get into the
    social aspects of it, but just where it is in terms of mass deployment (i.e.
    still some time off, but coming up). In particular, take a look at the
    sidebar on high-end scanners used for law enforcement.

    http://www.washingtontechnology.com/news/16_11/business/17040-1.html

    joab

    Joab Jackson
    Washington Technology