FC: News reports on Jim Bell-quoting Australian online anarchist

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 08:07:51 PDT

    Message forwarded with permission. Background on proffr from the archives:
    http://www.politechbot.com/cgi-bin/politech.cgi?name=proffr

    Also see the most recent Politech message, in which the author of the
    following email, Matt Stephen Taylor/proffr/mattd, plead guilty to
    vandalizing a McDonald's restaurant:

    ********