FC: Industry Standard's Media Grok says goodbye to its readers

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 13:42:04 PDT

    The farewell notice is archived here:
    http://guterman.com/guterman_mediagrok/guterman_mediagrok.html

    Editor and Publisher article on newspaper websites:wm
    http://www.editorandpublisher.com/editorandpublisher/features_columns/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1061806

    *********

    From: "Patrick McCormick" <pmccormiat_private>
    To: <declanat_private>
    Subject: Fw: MEDIA GROK: Goodbye ... Really
    Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 10:53:22 -0700

    I think they're actually shutting down this time.  The Media Grok was the
    only tech-industry-news analysis daily that I know of, and I will certainly
    miss it.

    For my daily media analysis fix I now go to Jim Romensko's
    http://www.poynter.org/medianews/

    cheers,
    Patrick