FC: Spammer threatens to sue writer over article mocking him

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2001 - 09:54:38 PST

    From: "Michael Fraase" <mfraaseat_private>
    To: <declanat_private>
    Subject: Spammer threatening legal action
    Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 07:53:01 -0600

    Declan,

    You may find this of interest.

    A few months ago, I published an article outlining my opinion and
    experience with spammers in general and one in particular. That article
    <http://www.farces.com/farces/999462920/> has drawn the attention of the
    subject spammer's lawyer, and I am being threatened with legal action.

    I have published both the demand and my response without comment at
    <http://www.farces.com/farces/1005968309/>

    --
    Michael Fraase
    ARTS & FARCES LLC