FC: New website offers P3P analysis, privacy benefits and drawbacks

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 12:16:24 PST

    Also see:

    http://www.nytimes.com/2001/12/03/technology/ebusiness/03NECO.html
    Debate on Privacy Goes Private
    In the debate about new surveillance powers for law enforcement officials,
    Americans, in various ways, are asking a basic question: Are we willing to
    curtail personal freedom in exchange for greater national security? Now, a
    debate heating up in Washington puts a twist on the query: Are we willing
    to curtail access to information in exchange for cybersecurity?

    ---