FC: Essay tries to unmask anonymous ranter through writing style

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 09:13:43 PST

    [This anonymous essay appeared on cypherpunks. It's an interesting
    example of trying to identify someone based on their writing style, etc.
    Compare to how "Anonymous" Joe Klein was unmasked a few years back:
    http://www.time.com/time/magazine/archive/1996/dom/960729/public.html
    http://www.salon.com/books/review/2000/11/02/foster/
    Of course the best way to remain anonymous online, is to translate your
    posts via Babelfish through a bunch of random languages first. :) --DBM]