FC: The odd Usenet trail of "American Taliban" Walker

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 14:46:36 PST

    Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:33:26 -0500
    To: declanat_private
    From: Brian McWilliams <brian@pc-radio.com>
    Subject: No Hidden Messages At Pro-Bin Laden Site - Experts

    http://www.newsbytes.com/news/01/172919.html

    No Hidden Messages At Pro-Bin Laden Site - Experts
    BLOOMSBURG, PENNSYLVANIA, U.S.A.,
    12 Dec 2001, 3:51 PM CST

    Photos at an anti-American Web site that provides information about Jihad
    are unlikely to contain hidden messages for terrorists, experts said today.

    A review today of dozens of photos at the Azzam.com Web site turned up no
    evidence that the images contained steganographic content, according to
    Niels Provos, an expert in the technology.

    [snip]

    ---