FC: Businessweek Q&A with Oracle over "unbreakable" security claim

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 02:33:01 PST

    ----

    Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 00:17:54 -1000
    Subject: Q&A With Oracle's Unbreakable Chief Security Officer
    From: Alex Salkever <alex_salkeverat_private>

    Backing Up Oracle's "Unbreakable" Vow

    It's up to new Chief Security Officer Mary Ann Davidson to make the
    software giant's extremely risky claim stick

    http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/jan2002/nf20020115_8894.htm

    Above is the URL to my latest SecurityNet column. They appear each Tuesday
    and cover topics in information security. If this is your first time on the
    list, welcome! Please enjoy and don't hesistate to email me with questions.
    If you wish to be removed from this list, please notify me and I will
    gladly strike your name and email address. Feel free to forward this email.
    Anyone who wishes to subscribe to this list can send a reply message to me
    with the subject head "Subscribe-SecurityNet". Thanks for reading.

    --
    Alex Salkever
    Technology Editor/BusinessWeek Online