FC: Insight magazine on truth tech: Brain scans, MRI, eye detectors

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 05:00:48 PST

    [I'll likely be en route for the airport before this story goes up, so I'll
    send it out now. Insight magazine is affiliated with the Washington Times
    newspaper. --Declan]

    ---

    From: "Brandon Spun" <brandonspunat_private>
    To: declanat_private
    Subject: Brain Scans
    Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 07:29:50 -0500

    "Nothing But the Truth" will be posted at

    http://www.insightmag.com
    (by 11 am today)

    It covers the science behind MRI brain scans, electrode monitors, and the
    new blushing eye lie detectors, none of which are ready for field
    use.  Hope you get a chance to read it. Thanks

    "Nothing but the Truth" at www.insightmag.com

    can be found tommorrow:
    -on the Home page
    -or by clicking on the table of contents

    Brandon Spun
    Insight Magazine- Reporter
    bspunat_private