FC: More on ex-DOJer Scott Charney decamps to Microsoft

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 15:05:22 PST

    [In general I agree with Charles about the risks here, but if the Clinton
    administration's policy was key escrow (and it was), Scott would have been
    bound to support it in public no matter what his personal views. Naturally
    one could respond that anyone with a conscience asked to take that
    position should resign. :) --Declan]