FC: Library filtering trial starts Monday in Philadelphia

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 14:33:39 PST

    I will be covering the trial (though I may not stay for the entire two
    weeks) starting tomorrow in Philadelphia. It's at the federal courthouse at
    601 Market St., courtroom 16-A, starts at 9:15 am and of course is open to
    the public.

    Politech archive on CIPA (the federal filtering law in question):
    http://www.politechbot.com/cgi-bin/politech.cgi?name=cipa

    And here's a photo of Bruce Taylor of the National Law Center for Children
    and Families and some random malcontent six years ago:
    http://www.mccullagh.org/tmp/taylor.cfp96.jpg