FC: "321 Studios" that filed anti-DMCA lawsuit is a spammer

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 09:08:13 PDT

    Prevoius Politech message:

    "Another DMCA suit: DVD-copying firm sues for right to sell product"
    http://www.politechbot.com/p-03435.html

    Other folks have mentioned getting spam from them; this is the first
    one that I bothered to save. It's tempting to wonder if they view the
    lawsuit as not so much an anti-DMCA vehicle as a way to get publicity
    for their product. Better than spamming, I guess, (not that they've
    stopped) unless they mount a weak challenge they set a terrible
    precedent.

    -Declan

    ----- Forwarded message from 321 Studio Software <UBurnYourOwnDVDsat_private> -----