FC: Is "321 Studios," challenging the DMCA, truly a spammer?

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 13:35:44 PDT

    I'm not the only person to report spam advertising a 321 Studios product:
    It seems to be reasonably widespread. Robert Moore might want to pay more
    attention to what his affiliates are doing before (apparently) rewarding
    them for antisocial behavior.

    Previous Politech message:

    "'321 Studios' that filed anti-DMCA lawsuit is a spammer"
    http://www.politechbot.com/p-03442.html

    And, coincidentally:

    "Dmitry Sklyarov, spamware author? Elcomsoft sells email harvester"