FC: More on Newsbytes R.I.P.

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Sun Jun 02 2002 - 14:32:25 PDT

    [Newsbytes.com now redirects to the Washington Post tech section. It looks
    like not only are the old newsbytes.com links dead, but that as Brian says
    below, the content is not searchable on washingtonpost.com.

     From a former Newsbytesian: "There are no Newsbytes reporters left. The DC
    crew that was with Newsbytes moved over to Washtech about a month ago, and
    the rest of us were laid off. Newsbytes is not only offline, it is
    effectively dead. Its only remnant will be in name only, as I understand
    it, and that will be only as a brand for whatever WPNI does with its online
    syndication products from here on out." --Declan]

    ---