FC: Abortionismurder.org replies to Politech with list of domains

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 12:03:59 PDT

    "Abortionismurder.org buys domains similar in name to newspapers"

    From: "William S. Purdy" <wpurdyat_private>
    To: <declanat_private>
    Subject: curren list of domain names owned by William S. Purdy  - subject
    of your letter "FC: Abortionismurder.org buys domains similar in name to
    newspapers"
    Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 14:02:52 -0500

    Dear Declan,

    For your information her is the current list of domain names I now own and
    where they are currently pointing.  I also have included a small
    dissertation from ME on the logic of the law which you are welcome to quote
    or not quote as you prefer.

    Kim Gandy is the President of NOW - National Organization for Women which
    promotes abortion every chance it gets and has sued Joe Sheidler of Prolife
    Action League under RICO (first time ever RICO has been used to quell civil
    disobedience activities) and which case is now before the U.S. Supreme court
    to be heard this coming fall.

    You will see that I bought several new ones and they are now all pointing as
    stated below.  Except for www.ACLU.cc the new ones are, I believe,
    bullet-proof because they make a statement - free speech statements within
    the domain name like WalmartSUCKS.com which the courts allow only my
    statement is like ABORTaclu.com etc.  Then I have some like NOWaborts.com
    which still clearly make a statement.  But nowSAYS is a little different in
    that it the reader must wonder, "Does NOW really say that?"  - and 'that'
    being "Abortion Is Murder".  (NOTE:  I am now pointing some domain names to
    the www.AbortionCams.com site which was featured on Peter Jennings last
    Thursday evening news.)

    I included the ACLU because they are suppose to defend Free Speech so we'll
    see how they act when it is their ox that is being gored.  The ALCU has
    generally been very quiet when prolife individual speech freedoms have been
    trampled on, and they are rabidly pro-choice in all of their positions.

    The News Organizations (these were specifically used because of their
    editorial support for abortion) is extremely interesting, and may become
    quite intriguing and may forever change the way that American individuals
    can rebut large and powerful newspapers'  editorials and positions.  Think
    about it, that is all I am doing when I buy a domain name
    WashingtonPostSAYS.com and then it points to 'Abortion Is Murder' - or my
    own rebuttal page on an issue.  It is the same when I buy a domain name
    ABORTwashingtonpost.com and have it point to an anti-abortion site - I am
    making the statement that the Washington Post is in error in their position
    and one should 'abort' their position on that issue.  I think the courts are
    going to really wrestle with it since it has been established that I could
    have bought (but they bought it first) WashingtonPost.sucks.com and pointed
    it anywhere.

    I know you see all the ramifications in what I am doing, and how if even
    partially successful in the courts which I believe I will be, how it could
    start a whole new manner in which to "speak" and protest on an issue, or how
    to protest and rebut an organization's position on and issue - any issue.
    The whole SUCKS thing started when a biker got mad at a Wal-Mart or K-Mart
    that refused to return his money on a faulty product, went home and bought
    the domain name WalmartSUCKS.com, survived all the First Amendment court
    battles, and the rest is history.  I could for example buy a domain names
    FUCKwal-mart or SUCKwashington-post or HATEwal-mart or UpYOURSwashingtonpost
    AND they would be bullet-proof under the First Amendment rulings.  I do know
    I will have a harder time with the 'exact name' domains that do NOT make a
    statement in the domain name itself, but my position will be that putting
    together the domain name with the site to which they are pointing, they do
    make a statement.

    So far I have received certified or express Cease and Desist letters from
    Washington Post (two letters), Usa Today, Minneapolis Star Tribune, Pepsi,
    and McDonalds.  I expect they'll be in Federal Court this week for Temporary
    Restraining Orders and the like.  Because of the Free Speech issues, I can't
    help but think the News Organizations are debating whether to pursue me on
    www.NameSAYS domain names, even though the Washington Post, USA Today, and
    Minneapolis Star Tribune all mentioned the SAYS domain names in their
    letters.
    Well that is it.  Thank you for your interest.

    Yours truly,

    William S. Purdy

    ACLU

    www.ACLU.cc - at this time points to
    http://www.abortionismurder.org/special.shtml

    www.ACLUaborts.com - at this time points to
    http://www.abortioncams.com/index.htm

    www.acluMURDERS.com - at this time points to
    http://www.abortionismurder.org/special.shtml

    www.acluSAYS.com - at this time points to
    http://www.abortionismurder.org/special.shtml

    Washington Post

    www.WashingtonPostMURDERS.com - at this time points to
    http://www.abortionismurder.org/special.shtml

    http://www.ABORTwashingtonpost.com/ - at this time points to
    http://www.abortionismurder.org/special.shtml

    http://www.WashingtonPost.cc at this time points to
    http://www.abortioncams.com/index.htm

    http://www.WashingtonPost.ws at this time points to
    http://www.abortioncams.com/index.htm

    www.My-WashingtonPost.com - http://www.abortionismurder.org/special.shtml

    www.WashingtonPostSays.com  - at this time points to
    http://www.abortionismurder.org/special.shtml

    Minneapolis Star Tribune

    www.StarTribuneKNOWS.com - at this time points to
    http://www.abortionismurder.org/special.shtml

    www.ABORTstartribune.com - at this time points to
    http://www.abortioncams.com/index.htm

    www.StarTribuneABORTS.com - at this time points to
    http://www.abortioncams.com/index.htm

    www.StarTribunes.com - at this time points to http://www.abortioncams.com/

    www.StarTribuneSays.com - at this time points to
    http://www.abortionismurder.org/special.shtml

    USA Today

    www.USATodaySays.com - at this time points to
    http://www.abortioncams.com/index.htm

    http://www.ABORTusaToday.com/ - at this time points to
    http://www.abortionismurder.org/special.shtml

    Chicago Tribune

    www.MyChicagoTribune.com - at this time points to
    http://www.abortioncams.com/index.htm

    Alan Colmes

    http://www.TheAlanColmesShow.com  - at this time points to
    http://www.abortionismurder.org/notconvinced.shtml

    www.AlanColmes.org - at this time points to http://www.abortioncams.com/

    NOW and it's president Kim Gandy

    www.NationalOrganizationForWomen.com - at this time points to
    http://www.abortioncams.com/

    www.NOWsays.com - at this time points to
    http://www.abortionismurder.org/notconvinced.shtml

    www.NOWaborts.com - at this time points to
    http://www.abortioncams.com/index.htm

    www.abortNOW.com - http://www.abortionismurder.org/special.shtml

    www.KimGandySAYS.com - at this time points to
    http://www.abortionismurder.org/special.shtml

    www.KimGandy.org - at this time points to
    http://www.abortioncams.com/index.htm

    Planned Parenthood and it's teen internet magazine TeenWire

    www.abortPlannedParenthood.com - at this time points to
    http://www.abortioncams.com/index.htm

    www.TeensWire.com - at this time points to
    http://www.abortionismurder.org/notconvinced.shtml

    www.TeenWires.com - at this time points to
    http://www.abortionismurder.org/notconvinced.shtml

    www.TeenWire.biz - at this time points to
    http://www.abortionismurder.org/notconvinced.shtml

    www.TeenWire.info - at this time points to
    http://www.abortionismurder.org/notconvinced.shtml

    Other abortion-neutral names being used but not because of any stand they
    have taken on abortion.

    www.DrinkCoke.org  - at this time points to
    http://www.abortionismurder.org/notconvinced.shtml

    www.MyCoca-Cola.com - at this time points to