FC: Reminder: Help with silly-politician-sayings article

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 12:28:52 PDT

    Come on, folks -- SOME of you must have saved quotes from politicians
    saying stupid things about technology!

    I refuse to believe that Politech readers were able to come up with more
    examples of crass stupidity in 1997 than in 2002 :)

    If you've got 'em, send 'em -- think of it as a public service... More info:
    http://www.politechbot.com/p-03806.html

    Thanks,
    Declan