FC: Steal This Paper: Spanish daily newspaper goes "copyleft"

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Sat Oct 12 2002 - 07:43:39 PDT

    Background on copyleft:
    http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/copyleft.html

    ---

    From: =?Windows-1252?Q?Jos=E9_Cervera?= <jcerveraat_private>
    To: <declanat_private>
    Subject: Newspaper gone copyleft
    Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 19:13:17 +0200

    Hi, Declan. we met last year, in Huesca (Spain); I thought this can be
    interesting for you. Our daily free (as in beer) newspaper, 20 minutos, has
    launched a web version. And we have made it copyleft, with a special
    licence derived from the Michael Stultz DSL and adapted to the spanish
    legislation. As far as I know we are the first professional newspaper gone
    copyleft. You can read more on E-Media Tidbits
    ( http://www.poynter.org/tidbits/ , sixth story) or Boing Boing
    (http://boingboing.net/2002_10_01_archive.html#85548077).

    See you.

    Jose Cervera, 20minutos