FC: In Cleveland at Case Western Reserve University law school

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 08:25:36 PDT

    I'm in Cleveland for a short while to teach a course on the First Amendment
    and the Internet at Case Western Reserve University's law school. Cleveland
    (like Pittsburgh) is an underrated city, though I haven't had time to
    explore much so far since I have my day job to do. I don't have my own
    phone number yet but my office is in room 249 of the law school in case any
    locals want to stop by and say hello. :)

    My first class was yesterday afternoon -- we started with the CDA and COPA.
    Next it's U.S. v. Thomas and Ashcroft v. Free Speech Coalition. Then on to
    filtering, anonymous speech, threats, privacy, and copyright...