FC: More on The Onion deletes parody article about Chechen rebels

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 16:26:37 PST

    Thanks to the collective wisdom of list members, here's the summary:
    * Michael Bay is the real name of a well-known movie director (that I
    didn't recognize this is due to my sad lack of pop culture knowledge)
    * The deleted Onion article has now disappeared from Google's cache
    * The deleted article is still available from the Onion's mobile site:
    http://mobile.theonion.com/m_onion3842/m_those_chechen_rebels.html
    * The Onion staff has ignored my request to comment