FC: TIA, Poindexter, and the Incredibly Shrinking .Mil Website

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 15:33:12 PST

    From: "Richard M. Smith" <rmsat_private>
    To: <declanat_private>, <rmsat_private>
    Subject: TIA team members head for the shadows
    Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:45:44 -0500

    Hi,

    It looks like members of the Total Information Awareness (TIA)
    development team at DARPA don't like the lime-light.  All of their bio's
    were removed from the Information Awareness Office Web site
    (http://www.darpa.mil/iao/) sometime during the past couple of weeks.
    However the Google cache still had all of the bio's cached, so I have
    put copies on my Web site at this URL:

        http://www.computerbytesman.com/tia/index.htm

    Richard M. Smith
    http://www.ComputerBytesMan.com