FC: Poindexter's incredibly shrinking .mil site -- shrinks more!

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 11:43:32 PST

    I've put before-and-after screen captures here:
    http://www.politechbot.com/docs/iao.before.1202.jpg
    http://www.politechbot.com/docs/iao.after.1202.jpg

    Previous Politech messages:
    "TIA, Poindexter, and the Incredibly Shrinking .Mil Website"
    http://www.politechbot.com/p-04237.html

    And let's not forget FEMA doing the same thing last month:
    "History revisionism at FEMA site -- Operation TIPS vanishes"