FC: Politech back from hiatus; in SF until Jan. 10

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 09:49:13 PST

    I'm back online and will be sending out some of the backlog of Politech
    messages later today.

    I'll be working from CNET's San Francisco office through Friday Jan. 10 --
    if any local folks have suggestions about what events are going on in the
    next week or what articles I should be writing while I'm out here, let me
    know! :)

    I was offline in Yosemite until yesterday on a photo expedition, shooting
    black and white film mostly with my 4x5 view camera. It was my first
    semi-serious trip with the Calumet camera and the weather was perfect --
    stormy and dramatic.

    Alas, I had to return the 11-megapixel Canon 1Ds before I left for
    Yosemite, but I will post some east coast 1Ds photos in the next week. I
    haven't written my review yet, but I expect it'll be on CNET's reviews site
    in the next two or three weeks.