FC: Tips for Bill Purdy on surviving domain-name contempt in jail

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 11:30:48 PST

    [To her great credit, Vicki provided us with updates on the case of Paul
    Trummel when he was in jail on contempt charges:
    http://www.politechbot.com/cgi-bin/politech.cgi?name=trummel
    Let's hope that Bill doesn't suffer the same fate. Previous message:
    http://www.politechbot.com/p-04365.html --Declan]

    ---