FC: eBay sellers already hawking "shuttle debris"

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 17:00:09 PST

    [Legal question: If a piece of "shuttle debris" falls on my land, does it
    become my property? I assume not. --Declan]

    ---

    From: "Hiawatha Bray" <wathaat_private>
    To: <declanat_private>
    Subject: RE: More on Space Shuttle Columbia disaster earlier today
    Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 17:50:58 -0500

    I just got off the phone with eBay.  They confirmed to me that some people
    have posted "shuttle debris" for sale.  The auctions for this stuff get
    pulled as soon as they appear, he said.

    Hiawatha Bray
    Boston Globe