FC: More on annoying type of s...p...a...m... isn't new after all

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 22:35:18 PST

    [This is a good time to thank Chip Rosenthal, a list subscriber and savvy
    sysadmin who spent a good part of his day on Jan. 20 helping me to stave
    off a flood of incoming spam-mail tying up the Politech server. Two other
    folks helped too (you know who you are) -- thank you! As for the previous
    message, I received a lot of replies -- here's a selection. Note one
    warning that if I forward newsworthy spam to Politech, I may get tagged as
    a spammer. This is a job for whitelists... --Declan]

    ---