FC: More on White House Homeland Security site -- sort-of-working

From: Declan McCullagh (declanat_private)
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 11:09:07 PST

    An update:

    The person who tipped me off about the problem had no success in IE, but
    the White House Homeland Security site (at least when I checked it a moment
    ago) works in IE for me. It also works with Netscape 6 and Mozilla.

    But the White House Homeland Security site continues *not* to work properly
    with Opera (my standard browser) or lynx. The problem I described in my
    last message still exists.